Monday, January 22, 2007

Liquid Essentials...A Key for Good Health


I started thinking the other day. How healthy am I….really. I mean, am I getting everything my body needs to be really healthy?


I think most of us do not know the true status of our health. We ignore our health because of our busy work and we even sometimes skip eating meals. Stress drains our body’s resources. And I know our foods are just not as healthy as in the ‘old days’. I’m starting to think organic…. But that’s another topic.


Because of stress and poor diet habits, I know we need nutritional supplements to bridge the gap. And frankly, I wonder about what the government calls RDA - to meet the minimum daily needed vitamins and minerals of our body. If they have it pegged, why do they keep changing (increasing) the numbers. Have you watched the calcium figures??? I mean are we even getting enough vitamins to be healthy?


Supplements like liquid vitamins are more widely used now than before. I’m on that bandwagon too. Liquid Vitamins are much more absorbable. You don’t waste any of it, and can literally feel the difference. I found a great product called Liquid Essentials. It increases my energy, my mental awareness, and I think even helps my workout.


Tastes great…not like vitamins. More like a fruit juice with a bit of tang. Check it out.


http://www.liquid-essentials-vitamins.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great post; it was very informative. I look forward in reading more of your work. Life's Too Good Also, I made sure to bookmark your website so I can come back later. I enjoyed every moment of reading it.