Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Healthy Me….


I’m just an ordinary woman who loves to eat. I just eat and eat, and oh! My friends told me that I was fat! So I freaked out and started to hate myself. Frankly, I was worried… “What if, no guy will ever want me anymore?!” Gosh! That will be a big problem in the future. So being paranoid about my figure I started to stop myself from eating my favorite foods. I think I had lost about 40 pounds in weight.

But I never noticed that I was also losing my energy and resistance to fight sickness. I realized I had no protection from virus and bacteria so I easily got sick. It seems like I was always going to the clinic to have a check-up, to find out what was wrong, or what I’m lacking.

Funny thing is, my doctor corrected me about my wrong method of dieting. He told me that I was losing all the nutrients that my body already had, and that I was not eating foods which are rich in vitamins and minerals. Then he informed me about healthy dieting, exercise, and taking vitamins.

Then I started eating healthy foods and exercising. I also started surfing the internet to find the best vitamins. I have found many different kinds of vitamins that could possibly bring back my health.

So I order and started taking vitamins. After many months of following my doctor’s advice about a healthy diet and taking vitamins, I have noticed a change in my health. I am staying much healthier and have a lot more energy!

The fact now is, I’m not fat. Yeah!.. (OK, so I’m definitely not thin but am a healthy me.) Thank you to my doctor for the great advice and for the sites that really helped me choose the best vitamins.

I want to share my favorite.

http://www.Liquid-Essentials-Vitamins.com/

1 comment:

Mark Wilson said...

For the healthier life we have to eat healthy. There should be proper diet plan. Thanks for posting such a useful post.
kamagra